Saturday, September 12, 2009

Magic Jack, Does it work??

Have any of you wonder about the " Magic Jack "?
Well wonder no more because I can tell you.

I have one and It works well.
You will need a computer and internet service in order for it to work.

Just plug your Magic Jack into a USB port on your computer and follow the registration process.

At that point you will get to pick your Area Code for your magic Jack and I believe you will be able to pick the first three numbers of your phone number as well.

After that is done, you can plug your phone right up to it.. I use my cordless phone with my Magic Jack.
I've taken my cordless phone outside while in use and it still works as it should just like any other landline phone.

Oh and just a note I don't have to worry about a monthly phone bill...
I paid $40.00 for the Magic Jack and that includes the years service.

Once a year I have to pay $20.00 for another years service.

Yippee!!!
Nooooooo Phone bill!!!

So if anyone of you on the fence about getting one, I'd say try it and if you don't Love it you can always take it back to the store where you bought it for a full refund.

My mom and brothers are using the Magic Jack as well since I told them about it. They LOVE IT AS WELL.

My brother (Robert) also bought one for his daughter, now she is has her own Phone.

1 comment:

JC said...

Hi,

My company has a website where I have written a review about the magicJack. Our website ranks very high for magicJack related keywords on Google and I were wondering if you might be interested in linking to our page and I could return the favor to you. We visited your website/post regarding the magicJack and would love to do to this since we have highly related content. If not I would consider advertising as another option.

Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested or not.

My site is a top 25,000 site on the Internet and was regard as one of the top sources for information regarding the digital transition. It has been endorsed my numerous organizations, news websites, and even a U.S. Senator.

Thanks!
Jesse
Internet Marketing Concepts, LLC
trackstar2683@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
Mae Hoover was born in Texas and traveled the world by being an Army Brat. As a Child she didn't have a lot of dolls, most were left behind in her many moves. Mae has had great deal curiosity in the mechanics of doll making and clothes. When she was just 11 years old, she asked her Mother for an old Sheet. Her mother was resistance but gave her the sheet anyway. Mae cut and Hand stitched her first Halloween Dress without a pattern. She has been hooked ever since. Designing and creating dolls is her passion. She has a natural ability when creating "One of a Kind Fabric and Clay Dolls". The Scissors are her Pen and the Fabric is her Paper.... She never using molds when working with the Clay. She only works with the gifts that have been given to her by God. Always made with "a Wing and a Prayer". Her dolls can be purchased on e-bay or from the Artist exclusively... Ever wonder why a name like TatteredCowWings? It's Simply because she hit a truck loaded down with cows, hit her head and woke to see cows with wings.. She had a second chance at life.. God is Good!