Monday, January 14, 2008

Nursing Home?




Well is a pictures of Joe, I call him "Daddy". This pictures is of him in the hospital..

He told my Ex husband that he (Joe) wants to go to the nursing home and is ready right now.. How can this be? It's not suppose to happen this way. I spoke with him and he wants to go to the nursing home. I have been heart broken over this and just makes me want to cry. I feel like I should be taking care of him & no one else but I never planned on him saying he wants to go the nursing home. I'm not sure what to do next?


I believe he (Joe) has given up and is ready to leave this world. He keeps talking about how life will be after he is gone. He asked me, Where did I think Oma was? I said "Heaven". He asked Does she see me from Heaven and Do you think she minded me not being there when she died? He said do you think she misses me as much as I miss her? Last but not the least.. He asked do you think She still Loves me and does she know how much I love her? Hard questions to anwser even though He already knows the anwsers. Oma and Joe were married 50 plus years.


Please keep us in your prayers as this is truly the worst "Pill to have to swallow".
I'm not sure what to do next?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mae Hoover was born in Texas and traveled the world by being an Army Brat. As a Child she didn't have a lot of dolls, most were left behind in her many moves. Mae has had great deal curiosity in the mechanics of doll making and clothes. When she was just 11 years old, she asked her Mother for an old Sheet. Her mother was resistance but gave her the sheet anyway. Mae cut and Hand stitched her first Halloween Dress without a pattern. She has been hooked ever since. Designing and creating dolls is her passion. She has a natural ability when creating "One of a Kind Fabric and Clay Dolls". The Scissors are her Pen and the Fabric is her Paper.... She never using molds when working with the Clay. She only works with the gifts that have been given to her by God. Always made with "a Wing and a Prayer". Her dolls can be purchased on e-bay or from the Artist exclusively... Ever wonder why a name like TatteredCowWings? It's Simply because she hit a truck loaded down with cows, hit her head and woke to see cows with wings.. She had a second chance at life.. God is Good!